Please enjoy the pictures and then scroll to the bottom of page for more about me and my business.


Messy basement turned Inviting family room

Before
This was a mess of a daylight basement, I can say that because it is a house I flipped. The walls were tangerine colored (not pictured), the curtains were ripped, and the light fixtures very outdated. Pictured here is when I cut out the worn carpet at the door and was about to tile the area.



After
I painted the room "white washed oak", painted the door a creamy white called "honey suckle bloom", tiled the entry way, hung new curtains on existing rods and installed new energy efficient light fixtures.

1 comment:

  1. After the work of Interior Painting the look of the basement room is completely changed and became attractive.

    ReplyDelete