Please enjoy the pictures and then scroll to the bottom of page for more about me and my business.


Thanks for looking!



Commit your work to the Lord and it will succeed. Proverbs 16:3

Thanks for stopping by my site! These were just a few of jobs I have completed. I hope you enjoyed the before and after pictures!

About me and my "philosophy"
All my prices are low because painting is my part time job and I have a solid view of what interior painting is about--that is, unlike the big companys that claim painting is life or death (and so they must charge you $1,000 to paint your entryway), I understand that you just don't have time to do it yourself and want to hire someone to do it. You don't appreciate being told what brand of paint you have to use and being charged double the cost of that paint. When you call me we will discuss your project and timeline. I will come over and help with color choices if you need the help and I will write up a bid. Not an estimate, a real cost bid. I paint approximately 15 rooms per month, working 2-3 days per week on average.

My company is fully insured with State Farm for 500k per occurance, never had to use it, but its there for your peace of mind!



I look forward to hearing from you through email at: daybreakpainting@gmail.com
Or call me to schedule a time to meet and to get your free written job bid.
719-387-8060
or
719-651-8600

1 comment:

  1. After watching your work i must say that although your job of painting is part time but you are efficient enough to offer with top quality Interior Painting services.

    ReplyDelete